Monday, December 5, 2011

VANESSA PERRIN PAPERDOLL SET


Hi Kids!
Last year during the convention my friend JennFL and I decided to make OOAK Vanessa Paperdolls as our table gifts at the convention. A redhead version with 2 outfits was made for my table, and a raven version was made for hers. They were a huge hit! We gave them out to all our friend and gave the extras to Jim Faraone of IFDC Fame to give out as gifts during his convention to EVERYONE that attended. NOW ONLY on my blog am I making the artwork available to download HIRES onto your home computers! I'm putting up the Titian/Redhead version first and in a couple of days, I'll put up the Raven! So keep coming back to my blog to see when that one comes up! Go to Flickr and look up Orlando Doll Dork and download them there! Send them to your nearest Kinko's and print out as many as you like!  Save them, cut them out or give them to your doll club as gifts this Christmas! Enjoy!
Till Later!
xoxo!
Frank
p.s. Tell your friends about the blog and SIGN UP! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment