Friday, December 2, 2011

Amanda Lepore - She's A DOLL!


Amanda Lepore is one of the most famous Transexual women in the entire world. She currently is traveling promoting her new CD "I, Amanda". Integrity Toys made an amazing doll of Amanda a couple of years ago as an exclusive for Jeffrey's Stores in NYC. She absolutely loves it! Incidentally, I have 2 out of the 3 that were produced and they all are infused with Amanda's signature scent in the vinyl - "WHORE". After having the wigged dolls under-glass in my curio for almost 3 years now, the scent still permeates the whole doll room every time I re-arrange my cabinet. Amanda and I have been friends for many years now and she will be coming to perform soon in Florida. I'm looking forward to interviewing her for my new blog. Here's a taste of one of Amanda's music videos - "Cotton Candy". Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment