Sunday, November 27, 2011

CRUZ CONTROL - In The City Dynamite Girl Collection


Ok...so I don't know about you guys...BUT I ALMOST LOST MY MIND...when I saw this doll.
So many people have been losing their minds abou the "boy" dolls lately. I remember when I was the only one that gave a crap. It also seems to only have to do with the Dynamite Boy Collection....because you can still pretty easily locate most of the male FR 2011 collection on most dealers sites. Is it just the young hip style? The cheaper price point? The fact that it seems everyone would kill for one? I don't blame dealers that are making people buy the whole collection just to get him. Afterall, IT doesn't allow them to order just one or two of the characters...they have to get the whole assortment and hope that they win favor with collectors. Either way...I JUST CAN'T WAIT TILL THEY COME OUT IN JANUARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment